Mother’s Day Celebrated at Gian Jyoti Global School
Mohali 11 May 2018
Gian Jyoti Global School celebrated Mother’s Day at its campus in Phase-2, Mohali. GianJyotians presented their gratitude towards their mothers and celebrated the day with love and enthusiasm.
Students enthralled their mothers by presenting dance items. Fun games were also arranged for the mothers during the celebration. Mothers were also awarded with the gifts. With the help of teachers, the students expressed their love and affection for their mothers and touched their hearts.
Mrs. Ranjeet Bedi, Principal, Gian Jyoti Global School presided over the function. While speaking on the occasion Mrs. Bedi said that the relationship of mother-child is the most beautiful, sensitive and an inseparable bond that we all have in this world. The mother and the child also have a very strong God gifted sensors between them. Mrs. Bedi further advised the students to thank their mothers on the day for the sacrifices they made to make their lives so comfortable.
Mrs. Bedi thanked all the mothers who made it possible to come to the school and made the celebration a huge success and also congratulated all the students and teachers for organizing such a great function.
Latest News and Events
- Workshop on Drug De-Addiction at Gian Jyoti Global School
- Gian Jyoti Global School organizes Induction cum Orientation Program for the New Students
- Heartiest Congratulations to Dear Deepti Sareen
- Gurvir Kaur of Gian Jyoti Global School Shines in 43rd Junior Punjab State Swimming and Water Polo Championship 2018
- Gurjot Kaur of Gian Jyoti Global School Stars as NANKANA in NANKANA Movie starrer Gurdas Maan
- Back To School !