Gian Jyoti Global School celebrated World Health Day
Mohali 7 April 2018
Gian Jyoti Global School celebrated World Health Day today at it campus in Phase-2, Mohali. All the GianJyotians have come in white T-shirts and blue pants to perform the aerobics on the occasion. A special assembly was organized where all the teachers and students performed aerobics under the guidance of instructor.
Mrs. Ranjeet Bedi, Principal, Gian Jyoti Global School said that now a days it is very necessary to do physical work every day and Aerobics is a form of physical exercise that combines rhythmic exercise with stretching and strengthen the training routines with the goal of improving all elements of fitness.
Mrs. Bedi further said that to make our students fit and healthy, we engage our students in a number of games like football, hockey, racing, kho-kho, badminton including aerobics. so that they can have a healthy and disease free life. Everyday there is drill class for students to make them physically strong, Mrs. Bedi added.
Latest News and Events
- Heartiest Congratulations to Dear Deepti Sareen
- Gurvir Kaur of Gian Jyoti Global School Shines in 43rd Junior Punjab State Swimming and Water Polo Championship 2018
- Gurjot Kaur of Gian Jyoti Global School Stars as NANKANA in NANKANA Movie starrer Gurdas Maan
- Back To School !
- Science Students having Hands on Experience at Gian Jyoti Global School
- Gianjyotians watched the live session by Honorable Prime Minister of India with Innovators of Atal Tinkering Labs