Gian Jyoti Global School celebrated World Health Day
Mohali 7 April 2018
Gian Jyoti Global School celebrated World Health Day today at it campus in Phase-2, Mohali. All the GianJyotians have come in white T-shirts and blue pants to perform the aerobics on the occasion. A special assembly was organized where all the teachers and students performed aerobics under the guidance of instructor.
Mrs. Ranjeet Bedi, Principal, Gian Jyoti Global School said that now a days it is very necessary to do physical work every day and Aerobics is a form of physical exercise that combines rhythmic exercise with stretching and strengthen the training routines with the goal of improving all elements of fitness.
Mrs. Bedi further said that to make our students fit and healthy, we engage our students in a number of games like football, hockey, racing, kho-kho, badminton including aerobics. so that they can have a healthy and disease free life. Everyday there is drill class for students to make them physically strong, Mrs. Bedi added.
Latest News and Events
- Congratulations GianJyotians!!
- CBSE BASKET BALL CLUSTER XVIII (NORTH ZONE-2) CHAMPIANSHIP(2018-19)
- Happy Teacher’s Day !
- Gian Jyoti Global School celebrated Krishan Janamashtami
- Gian Jyoti Global School organized cleanliness Drive under Swachh Bharat Swachh Vidyalya
- Workshop on Drug De-Addiction at Gian Jyoti Global School